Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday Cat Blogging!!!

Since there hasn't been much progress on the knitting/spinning front this week, I present the first of what will be occasional Friday Cat Blogging:



These two beautiful girls are Molly (top) and Princess. They were rescues from the city animal shelter. They, along with their baby sister Abby, were the lights of my life for many, many years. They are both gone now, but I miss them all the time, especially every time I see this picture.

On a happier note, my Cowpokes beat Southeast Louisiana this afternoon 63-50. They move on to play #7 seed Southern Illinois on Sunday.

RIDE 'EM COWBOYS!!!

And on an even happier note, Missy and I are headed to Guthrie tomorrow to SWAK--look out, here we come!!!

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home