Monday, July 11, 2005

I ate my first home-grown strawberry today . . . .

It was about the size of my thumbnail, but it was very good. I'm looking forward to more. I don't think they'll be very big, but that's okay--it's the growing process that's important.

I spent $20 I shouldn't have on a Delphi Roady2 XM Satellite Radio system from ebuyer.com--that's right, TWENTY DOLLARS! How can you pass that up? I can't wait to get it--I love my electronic toys, even though I don't get very many of them any more. Between it and my mp3 player, I should never complain again about not having anything to listen to in the car. The Roady2 can be used indoors also--there's a home kit for $38 that I plan on getting after payday. So for less than $75 I can have satellite radio both in the car and at home--what a deal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home