Saturday, July 09, 2005

It's been a lousy couple of days.

Too much bad crap happening to make it otherwise. For the last 48 hours I've either cried at the drop of the hat or gotten so angry I want to smash something. There's really not been much in between except being really, really tired, both emotionally and physically.

I want to refer you to a Live Journal entry, Right-Wing Evil At It's Best, so that you'll better understand why I am so angry. I couldn't put it into better words myself. You want to know why I'm a liberal? This is why.

There are people in this world who see nothing wrong in destroying not only someone's name but their life as well. And they do it with joy in their hearts. They call themselves "good Christians" while decimating people's lives and then go to sleep at night with a smile on their face. This has happened to me.

I didn't know that the level of anger and hatred I feel toward this person could even exist, but it does. Every day I wish there was some sort of revenge that I could enact on this person and this person's family so that they could feel one iota of what I have felt over the past few years, but there is no punishment that fits the crime, and besides, it's not going to happen. You have to have ways and means to enact such revenge, and I have neither. However, in Andy's case, there are people, his friends, who are planning to deal with the filth that hurt him and his family so badly, and I will sit back and watch and enjoy every god damn minute of it.

Sometimes when you can't get revenge on your own, someone else's is just as sweet.

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2005 10:48 AM, Blogger Missy said...

The so-called Christians who lashed out at him will have to answer for their actions. Call it God's judgement or karma or whatever - eventually they will answer for it. It's just a shame that they don't realize how hypocritical they are being. I think Andy's family should sue...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home