Sunday, June 19, 2005

I have 'maters!!!

Four, in fact! They're not very big, the largest is about the size of a golf ball, but I don't care--they're HOMEGROWN TOMATOES!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I'll have a tomato sandwich for lunch.

Oh, and my smallest pepper plant has a itty-bitty pepper on it! Yay!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I get up early every Sunday morning so that I can do my laundry before it gets too hot. There's a small laundry room one building over in my complex, so it's not like I have to go anywhere, but I've gotten into the habit of doing it early, and I like it. I'm done before 9 am and still have all day to do what I want. This morning when I came back from putting the clothes in the dryer, I walked in the door and Maggie was sitting on the dining room table! Just sitting there in front of the computer, waiting for me to come back! I swear she's part cat (she doesn't appreciate this observation at all). I wish I'd been able to get a picture, but I couldn't move fast enough. Of course, when she jumped down, she knocked over the drink I had left there, so I had soda splashed everwhere. At least none landed on my computer or camera.

I have lots of little piddly things to do today, but the most important is to stay cool. We have a hot week ahead of us.

Oh, and did I mention my boss is gone all week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home