Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Le Tour de Fleece - Day Four

Still spinning away on the merino and silk. I'll probably do about two hours today.

Here's the completed sock:


I did something funky at the heel because it won't lay flat, but it fits, so that's all that matters.

I really like the gradual color changes in the Trekking yarns, but trying to figure out where they start is challenging to say the least. I think I may have found where I need to start to match them up, but I wouldn't bet on it. Oh well, they can always be fraternal.

Happy Fourth!

Back to work tomorrow--poo.

2 Comments:

At July 04, 2006 6:05 PM, Blogger thalassophile said...

The sock is beautiful, I love the color. You are moving along in the Tour de Fleece challenge, nice navajo plying, great job!

 
At July 05, 2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Gorgeous!!! I knew I should have bought some Trekking in that color...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home