Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Great White Hunters have returned!!!

We're hot and tired and cranky, but we're back from the great fiber chase. Missy's happy mojo at being free from the Crackhead Son was shattered when she walked in the door and realized she had to be "Mom" again. Me, I hightailed it out to the car and headed home before she corralled me into staying to watch the fun.

I was able to scrounge up a few bucks to spend, and I'll go into that later. Unfortunately, the biggest expense of the day was filling up my car--15.169 gallons at $2.539/gal equals $38.51.

I thought I would croak.

Luckily, a tank of gas can last me 3-4 weeks if I don't have a lot of running around to do, so I'm luckier than most, but still--geez! Think of the yarn that would buy . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home