Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank you, OG&E!

I LOVE electricity!!!

We had a pretty bad storm roll through early this morning, and our power went off about 2 am and was off until about noon or one. Can I tell you how happy I was to come home to lights and air conditioning? If I have a choice, I'll take no power in the winter over no power in the summer any day. Yikes . . . .

There has been gardening and spinning, and cleaning (yuck, but totally necessary), and lots of other stuff. I'll have photos later.

Right now I want to go veg on the couch and then decide when I can go to bed early.

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2008 7:13 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh I am sooooooooo with you! I really don't tolerate the heat all that well. I was so excited that this week is cooler. I've got a cardio appt in the City on Friday and hoped it would last. But alas, I guess not! C'mon show us the spinning and knitting and heck..even the cleaning!

 
At May 29, 2008 10:36 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

So glad that the electricity that was all. This tornado and storm season has been crazy! Looking forward to seeing your piccies! Sorry it's been so long since I've been around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home