Wednesday, March 15, 2006

FREE THE GRAPES!!


Free The Grapes--a great idea if I ever heard one!

This is just one more "morality" issue that the Legislature is trying to mandate--no direct sales of wine over the internet by Oklahoma wineries. Apparently the wholesalers in the state believe that state laws regarding alcohol couldn't be enforced if we were to be able to buy direct from the manufacturer.

Just another example of being elected officials being bought by lobbyists, this time from the alcohol wholesalers.

On the bright side, there's another winery opening in the state: The Girls Gone Wine, in Hochatown, near Broken Bow. Congratulations, ladies--I'm extremely jealous!

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been busy. Me too. Worked the last two weekends in a row and every night until 6 or later. UGH! Your pansies are so pretty!

That's kind of the way I am operating right now, just fighting fires all of the time and it definitely makes me weary. I just keep saying, if I can just get through Treasures! Then life will return as normal...whatever normal is????

Miss seeing you! Terri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home