Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Today's my one-year blog anniversary.

When I started this blog, I wasn't sure I would do much with it. I thought it would be fun to learn a little html and play with my digital camera--those were my lofty goals. Little did I know how quickly you can get "sucked" into the Blogosphere.

After a year, I can say that I've enjoyed it immensely. I still don't expect anyone to read what I write, so I'm always very excited when someone leaves a comment! And I've definitely learned a lot, about html, writing, photos, web page composition, and, most importantly, what's worth writing about and what's just crap.

So thanks to everyone who's dropped by over the past year. Maggie, Gale, and I appreciate your visits.

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your posts and happy Belated Blog B-day!

FYI - I couldn't help but notice and extra slash at the end of the link for Oklahoma Wine News that keeps it from working on my browser.

Hope it hasn't been keeping you away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home