Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday Sky and a tummy ache

Saturday, October 7, 1115 am CDST:


Not very exciting, but it's 64 degrees at almost noon--can't complain about that.

I seem to have been battling some kind of little stomach bug for the last few days. A couple of the bosses have been sick all week, and of course they had to come to work to spread the joy, but I feel nowhere near as bad as they have. This is mostly an upset stomach and a headache. This means that today I'm torn as to whether I want to take a nap or actually do something constructive. I have a lot of things I both need and want to accomplish this week, especially gathering everything together that I'll need for next week's FiberOkie retreat. So I'm thinking maybe a short nap and then something constructive.

I'll leave you with a more exciting morning sky shot, taken as I pulled out of the driveway Wednesday morning to go to work:


Pretty, huh?

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 7:09 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Wow, it is the same one we had that day! We've had several almost like it in the last few weeks. Gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home