Sunday, July 31, 2005

Spooky stuff

Following up on yesterday's funk-y entry, have you ever had a dream that told you to do something? I had this weird dream a few days ago, and when I woke up I realized that someone had been telling me to make a list of things to take care of when I died. I can't tell you who this person was, but it was a really strong feeling. It seriously weirded me out, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Later that day I tried to organize my thoughts, but I was at work and couldn't concentrate very well.

Yesterday I actually sat down and wrote the whole thing out. I'm glad I did it because it obviously needed to be done, but it has REALLY freaked me out, plus the fact that now I'm having trouble going to sleep every night because I'm wondering why the hell I had a dream like that in the first place.

It's just plain creepy.

********************

I bought a new retractable leash for Maggie this week. One of the warnings printed on the case is:

"For use by responsible adults only."

I guess I need to return it and get a refund.

********************

PS--More articles on Oklahomans at Stories in America, including interviews with Clara Luper and the Oklahoma City Impeach Bush Meetup Group.

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I'm starting to worry about you, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home