Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The crazy plant lady is back!

Yes, my obsessive gene has kicked in. Those pretty, uncluttered pictures of my garden from the last post? Well, there's almost twice as many now. I don't have photos of the new additions, but I'll put up a few this weekend and show you just how demented I've become. I had decided not to have any hanging baskets this year--it was kinda overkill, really, but then I saw some beautiful pink and purple baskets and oh well, that resolution went out the window. And my mother's tomato obsession has kicked in as well. Last year I had 2 tomato plants--this year I think I'm at 15. See, demented--I told you! I bought lots of different varieties, and sure I can get at least a fourth of them to produce something, right?

Right?

I have one more confession to make. I did it--I ordered my spinning wheel. I kept putting it off, but I finally decided I was going to buy it at some point, so just do it now and get it over with. I ordered the Lendrum portable wheel from The Woolery. I'm very excited, and I've already promised myself I'm going to start going to the Log Cabin Spinners meetings. If I spent this much money, I'm definitely going to learn how to use it.

Oh yeah, and the house is still a pit.

Here's one of my baskets (pretty!):


And here's some of the geese families from by my
office--just takin' a morning stroll.

2 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend, your plants look great! I promise to come have lunch with you one of these days...

 
At June 02, 2006 11:10 PM, Blogger Missy said...

You bought the Lendrum??? Good for you, girl! One of these days when I can actually have a life again you're going to have to teach me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home