Thursday, July 13, 2006

Le Tour de Fleece - Day Eleven

Finished the merino and silk last night--yay! Will start the alpaca in a few minutes.

It's hot, hot, HOT here right now--100 today with heat indices in the southwestern part of the state around 108 and really high humidity. My poor plants are struggling to survive, and that's after we had another really good rain early this morning. I'm going to have to drench them in the morning and keep my fingers crossed that they make it. It's supposed to be 104 both Sunday and Monday. Truly miserable . . . .

My plan for the weekend is to clean house (the Bug Man is making his quarterly visit next Tuesday), spin, and knit--all indoors with the air conditioning and a fan if needed.

Stay cool!

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger rebel knits said...

Just wanted to say something because almost nobody ever comments on my blog. So I am commenting that I am a new spinner and long time knitter in Oklahoma. Hope you enjoy your spinning and knitting weekend. Wish I could do the same. Stac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home