Tuesday, January 02, 2007

FO #2 of 2007--whoo-hoo!!!


Yarn - Cherry Tree Hill Jumbo Loop Mohair, colorway "Champlain Sunset," 1 skein (185 yards, and I used all but about 7 inches!)
Pattern - based on "Windsong Lacy Scarves" found at Yarn Market
Size 15 needles, cast on 17 stitches, knit instead of purling stitches in pattern (because I hate purling)

And just because I can, another closeup of this gorgeous yarn:


I would love to have had two skeins of this to make a wider shawl in this same pattern. I've been looking for something lacy to use with some high-dollar specialty yarn I've been eyeing for two years--maybe this is the one.

So it's January 2nd and I have two FOs so far--if only I could keep up this pace. Next up is the cashmere scarf--maybe by the first of next week? We'll see . . . .

2 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 5:26 AM, Blogger Susan said...

What pretty pretty colors! You're really on a roll! *G*

 
At January 05, 2007 11:31 AM, Blogger Missy said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! You are seriously making me consider buying some of that yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home