Friday, December 01, 2006

What a difference a day makes . . . .

Yesterday . . .


and today . . . .


Today the sky is as clear as a bell, not a cloud in sight, and it's beautifully sunny. You would've never known that less than 24 hours ago the weather was totally insane.

This was the view outside my bedroom window this morning right as the sun was about to come up:


I'm not sure how much snow we had, but right outside my door measured 2 inches, and it's pretty well protected. I'm guessing 3-4 inches. Northern parts of the state had a lot more than that.

I decided to play "slacker" today and not go to work. My windshield wipers froze up on me as I came home yesterday afternoon, and I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get them thawed this morning. So it's just me and Maggie, braving the elements together.


I guess I'll have to check back with her a little later . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home