Thursday, March 30, 2006

RIP Gale the Beta

This has been an icky day. First I had to talk to a policeman about work issues (not mine, someone else's). After lunch, we had storms all around us, and I had to listen to "doom and gloom" meterology for two hours. Then I came home and found Gale almost dead. After an hour of watching him twitch and float, I couldn't stand it any longer and gave him an "at-sea" burial.

RIP Gale--I hope your brief time with us was happy. We will miss you.

TG tomorrow's F.

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Terribly sorry about the cold weather. My husband is from Wyoming. Fortunately, for me he migrated south and has planted his roots in Alabama where it stays warm most of the time.

Be blessed.

 
At March 31, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Poor Gale - I never even got to meet you in your short, short life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home