Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Sock from Hell (and Plants!)

I've been working on this sock for, what, two months? I don't seem to have the concentration to sit down for very long to work on it. A week ago I tried it on and, much as I feared, it's too small. So say hello and goodbye to the Sock from Hell, because it's being frogged today:


My enthusiasm for knitting has not been very high lately. Maybe it's Spring Fever, maybe it's because I just don't care--all I know is I'm having a really hard time sitting down and concentrating on anything lately. I'm gonna have to work on that.

Here's more pictures of this week's shopping booty (note that I haven't done anything with any of it--it's still exactly where I put it Friday 'cuz it was too windy to do anything yesterday). I figure it's about a week's work to figure out where everything goes:

(Look closely at the large container--baby lettuce! And you can't see it from here, but I have carrots coming up!)


This is a gorgeous basket--I just have to figure out what to do with it:


My pansies still look awfully pretty, so I'm giving them a few more days. The long container has herbs in it, and the plant behind that is my avocado tree, which needs a little love right now:


This is BEFORE putting out the veggie plants.

As you can see, this year's garden looks to be much like last year's--totally out of control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home