Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An encounter with a Legend

So I was all set to go home tonight and write about Tuesday night.  I had this whole soliloquy in my head about how last night was like, oh, I don't know, say, meeting Paul McCartney when you'd had a crush on him since you were 6 (which is true, but I've never met him--yet).

Then I find out that SHE, the Grand Dame, the First Lady of the Needles, the GODDESS of Yarn, linked to me on her blog.

I'm speechless.

Seriously.

I'll try to gather my thoughts in order to write a proper response to such graciousness at a later time.

Once I quit squeeing like a schoolgirl.

4 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who the goddess of yarn is, but I'm very happy for you.

 
At July 26, 2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Ewe-niss said...

your last sentence made me just laugh with a snort. (Thankfully I had just swallowed my drink.) I could vision it in my head, and imagine I would be the same if I was able to see The Yarn Harlot in person myself!

Happy for you :-)

 
At July 26, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Very exciting!

 
At July 26, 2006 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have to know, what are the Oklahoma Stitch Markers the Yarn Harlot refers to? Do you make or sell them?
-A displaced Okie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home