Thursday, July 20, 2006

Le Tour de Fleece - Day Seventeen - dragging myself toward the finish line

I know I sound like a broken record, but IT'S HOT! 107 again today, and at least that tomorrow. That cold front had better get here tomorrow--I swear, if the weathermen are wrong, I can guarantee that there will be a public lynching shown on all the local channels, and it will be considered heat-induced homicide.

I left work at 1130 today and ran three errands, went through the McDonald's drive-thru, and was back in the office in a little less than an hour--and I was absolutely exhausted. I had a training session to conduct this afternoon, and I had trouble revving myself up to do it. I swear I was dragging my ass during the entire thing. I know I was when it was over with. On the way home I stopped to get a haircut, and by the time it was done, I wasn't sure I could get out of the chair--I was just tuckered out.

Anyway, so now it's 930 pm and I need to go spin--yay. Actually, it's not so bad, it helps me relax some before going to bed. I had just hoped to be able to get to bed before 10, but oh well. At least tomorrow's Friday, and I can sleep in a bit on Saturday.

Saturday and Sunday will be my big push to get this last bobbin full and plyed with the other--keep your fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes crossed (since you can't; would be very hard to spin that way)!

And did you hear, we have a cold front coming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home