Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I need sixteen hands and as many computers tonight.

I blame my ex-boss for turning me into a true political junkie. Right now I'm streaming Air America video, I've got several websites up, and I'm listening to the state returns on the TV.

And I'm trying to knit at the same time. Oh, and there is alcohol involved, a lovely Ballatore Rosso Red Spumante.

I'm such a happy camper.

I had thought I might be able to spin some tonight, but that went out the window when I walked in the door. I've been glued to the computer since a little after 6. There are a few races in other states I'm very interested in, so I'm waiting for those to be called.

All in all, it seems like a pretty damn good night.

And the song "nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, good bye" keeps going through my head . . . .

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2006 7:21 PM, Blogger katie said...

Glad to hear another knitter is happy with the election.

Knitters against Bush indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home