Saturday, May 05, 2007

I can never get a break . . . .

Today was supposed to be pretty windy, but better than tomorrow--we have an 80% chance of storms on Sunday, so I thought I could get a lot of gardening done today. I still haven't planted my tomatoes and peppers, and they're way past due.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning with my back all out of wack, which has resulting in me popping pills all day and spending a couple of hours in bed. So no gardening for me today--maybe I'll get lucky and be able to get a few things done tomororow.

It looks like I fixed the blog problem. I don't know what caused the doubling, but deleting the template and reinstalling it did the trick. This why I save every update I make--you never know when you'll need it.

Next Saturday is the Route 66 Fiber Rendezvous at Fort Braxton in Arcadia. Last year was great--I can't wait to see everybody again. Missy is going with me this year--last May she had just had Baby Mo two weeks before and was, well, indisposed. While I haven't bought anything fibery in months, and I haven't had a lot of interest in spinning or knitting lately, I'm hoping this will get me motivated again. It makes my hands itch just thinking about it. So far the weather looks good for next weekend, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

In fact, I think I may go sit down and spin for a bit, while I keep an eye on the weather.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 06, 2007 8:31 PM, Blogger kaoticorchid said...

I may not be able to make it to Rendezvous this year-I've tried everything to get out of work, and they're just not budging. :( Have some extra fun for me. Also, I'm sorry to hear about your back. I tore two bushes out from in front of my house and extended my garden, so I made up for what you couldn't. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home