Friday, February 16, 2007

Frigid Friday and me

So my heat decides to go south the morning it's 8 degrees--yay me. At least the emergency heat is working--some. It was almost 60 degrees in my apartment at 530 this morning.

I've called maintenance--we'll see how long it takes them to get here. At least I get good morning sun in the front of my apartment. It's helping quite a bit.

Maggie and I are all bundled up. Even though it's 70 degrees inside right now, the temp isn't staying constant. Thank goodness it's supposed to warm up the next few days--I'm tired of the cold.

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 11:07 AM, Blogger Missy said...

If they don't make it over to fix your heat today, you and Maggie are more than welcome to stay at our house this weekend. Seriously. We've got a couple of spare bedrooms.

 
At February 22, 2007 3:26 PM, Blogger kaoticorchid said...

I read this late-it's some 60-70 degrees outside right now. I'm glad it got warmer for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home