Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Friday!!!

I swear this has been the longest week of my life--I am absolutely exhausted. I don't know about you, but I'm all Poped out. (Yes, I am a heathen--live with it.) I had to pry myself out of bed this morning.

The best moment of the week came yesterday when my boss returned from a big whoop-ti-do lunch and explained how he had very nicely laid the smackethdown on a certain state representative concerning his behavior during our school board and city council runoff election this week. I have never been more proud.

Yesterday's mail brought a little tube from Brittany Needles. I had e-mailed them last week asking for a replacement for the single needle that I broke. Their website said it would be one to two weeks. Usually that means at least two weeks. Surprise--it took exactly one week, and they sent me THREE replacements. I'm very impressed.

I've turned the heel on the Koigu sock. I will take some pictures tomorrow and get them posted. I'm very excited about it.

Missy and I ordered some yarn from KnitPicks' new line today. Silk and alpaca and sock yarn--yum! Can't wait to see this yarn--I have read some really good things about it.

Have a great weekend!

PS--anybody want to volunteer to stuff 2,000 invitations next week? Did I tell you how much I LOVE April?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home